Friday, February 25, 2005

Prince Charles on Camilla


Heehee, this is hilarious. My friend sent this photo to me in an email, and I just HAD to share it with the world. Actually when I saw the photo the first time, I thought - "What's George Bush doing on Camilla?" Then, of course, I realised it was Prince Charles... the POINT being that I recognised Camilla-the-horse immediately and didnt need a double-take like I did with Charlie-boy! I know it's rude and disrespectful... but still - heheheh.

6 comments:

Radha said...

:) Just perfect!

hari said...

Hi Shyam,

I think your friend belongs to our Curses fraternity. Great thought indeed, but your title to the post gives it a double meaning.

Harish said...

hehehehe!!!
funny!

F e r r a r i said...

ROTFL :-))
ha ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha...Gr8 one, Shyam!!! The moot point here is whether monarchies, in particular - the British, have lost their relevance? They absolutely have no EVA benefit; instead they are a bane on the exchequer. In return, all that the public get are the gory details of their peccadilloes & their idiosyncrasies - whether it is Charles on Camilla, the Swastika on Harry or the Queen not coming er, not going to the wedding!

Out with this buffoonery! However, I'm quite willing to put up with all this nonsense, if and only if, they return our peacock throne and all other things that they looted from us - the theives! ;)

What say?

Shammi said...

Too right, Ravi. When I went to the Tower of London and saw all the Kohinoor there, I wanted to take it off the damn crown and bring it back :) Man, it's one mighty diamond!