Thursday, February 17, 2005

HOORAY!


Yippee!!! Jump For Joy I have a new camera!

I must have moaned to Pete once too many times about the loss of my previous camera, so my birthday present is here, about two weeks too early - but who's complaining!!

Meet my new favourite toy, folks... The NIKON COOLPIX 4800 DIGITAL CAMERA, with amazing features and the ability to almost think for itself. I havent discovered yet if it can do the foxtrot while taking photos, but I'll let y'all know if it happens. Goofy

6 comments:

F e r r a r i said...

Congratulations!!!

Now looking forward to more and more and more and more and more photgraphs from you.

BTW can you take a photo of *slurp slurp*adai aviyal and post it? *slurp slurp*

Harish said...

kangaroolasons! :)

Orange Fronkey said...

Congrats on the new addition of the family =P. LOL

Hope to see lot of pictures from you!

I got a canon powershot, one of them elfy ones... its awesome... only beef I have with is, that its only 3x zoom. Blah. But yours is 8.3x My my!

Enjoy your camera :D

Houseowner said...

AWESOME!!! when i recover from your 8.3 zoom, i'll scribble few more lines. :)

cheers!

Anonymous said...

Way too cool, Shyam! Congrats! Lucky you! Perfect! Wowie! Magnificent! Sheesh,I'm running out of adj..er, words! :)

Radha said...

Waaaaaaaaaah! I want one too! ={