Sunday, February 20, 2005

My THIRD blog, folks!

Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye!

Shyamala Ramanathan-Edwards is pleased to announce the arrival of a new blog into the world - Random Shots - which will feature photographs of random things taken at random times from random angles. Not to mention, by a totally random photographer.

The blog at present features only one item of breath-taking pulchritude (or so she hopes), personally created - and eventually photographed - by Shyamala Ramanathan-Edwards. Viewers are encouraged to take as many looks as they like and to leave as many nice and helpful comments as they can think of. There will be more soon, so watch that space!

8 comments:

Orange Fronkey said...

Yey...!! A randonshots blog. THat's so cool.

I go to this other discussion forum.. in one of the section, I have like 3 topics called "Random pics", and I've been putting pics in that thread ever sinc this summer.. its pretty fun.

Anyways, click away babe!

F e r r a r i said...

congrats!!

Unknown said...

I wanted to suggest that as well coz ur blog was beginning to look like a Discovery Channel photo album :)

Do u take all those pics?? Nice ones. Better than that Cameraman in Salangai Oli :)

Shammi said...

Hi praveen, glad you like the pics and of course I took them! :) I love flowers. I love Discovery Channel.

Harish said...

Hey, wise choice! :)

Waitin for a doodleboard up there too! ;)

ps:
pona comment-a paarthu aadi poitaen!! :D

Shammi said...

Curses, Yendha comment? Keanu Reeves-oda comment-a? :) :)

Anonymous said...

Paavam Curses, assume it is the 'mistress of magic' comment that has scared him :)

Houseowner said...

I believe congratulations are in order then. accept my humble salutations to your new venture!!!
Fare thee well...