Friday, February 08, 2008

33 questions and answers

I appropriated this tag from my newest favourite blog, Myrtlebeachramblings. I love answering questions like this... it's sort of soothing to muse on things and discover new likes and dislikes about me. Why 33 questions, not 35 or 30? Well, why not? Not everything has to be rounded off.

1.)Q. Can you cook?
1.)A. Oh yeah. It’s the cleaning up that I don’t much care for.

2.)Q. What was your dream growing up?
2.)A. Journalist

3.)Q. What talent do you wish you had?
3.)A. Gift of the gab

4.)Q. Favorite place?
4.)A. Home

5.)Q. Favorite vegetable?
5.)A. Potato. (Well, what else!)

6.)Q. What was the last book you read?
6.)A. Autumn Bridge, by Takashi Matsuoka

7.)Q. What zodiac sign are you ?
7.)A. Pisces, not that it matters

8.)Q. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
8.)A. Used to have pierced ears. Tattoos? No way.

9.)Q. Worst Habit?
9.)A. Depends on whom you ask… my choice would be procrastination.

10.)Q. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
10.)A. Depends if you’re male or female. Male, hell no. Female… possibly, if you don’t look threatening. Yeah, I’m easily scared.

11.)Q. What is your favorite sport?
11.)A. Don’t like sports

12.)Q. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
12.)A. Realistic

13.)Q. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
13.)A. Hope for the best.

14.)Q. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
14.)A. Don’t want to talk about it.

15.)Q. Tell me one weird fact about you:
15.)A. I hate cold potatoes. They HAVE to be eaten hot.

16.)Q. Do have any pets?
16.)A. Not currently

17.)Q. Do u know how to do the macarena?
17.)A. Nope

18.)Q. What time is it where you are now?
18.)A. 1.45pm

19.)Q. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
19.)A. Scary, I guess.

20.)Q. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
20.)A. Size!

21.)Q. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
21.)A. Conscience

22.)Q. What color eyes do you have?
22.)A. Dark brown to black

23.)Q. Ever been arrested?
23.)A. No

24.)Q. Bottle or Draft (draught)?
24.)A. Neither.

25.)Q. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
25.)A. Go on a judicious spending spree.

26.)Q. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
26.)A. I don’t.

27.)Q. What 's your favorite bar to hang at?
27.)A. None.

28.)Q. Do you believe in ghosts?
28.)A. No, and wont until one manifests itself to me.

29.)Q. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
29.)A. Read

30.)Q. Do you swear a lot?
30.)A. If the situation requires it... but I usually do it sotto voce.

31.)Q. Biggest pet peeve?
31.)A. Pesky salesmen/women

32.)Q. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32.)A. Accommodating.

33.)Q. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
33.)A. Sure.

2 comments:

Orange Fronkey said...

*YOINK*!!!

I love q's and a's so I'm stealing this with your permission :p.. though not waiting around for your permission i know you'll understand LOL!

Teesu (very very Indian, very very good) said...

I am also taking this:) LOVE these things annnd I just realised we have much in common -- OTHER than the blood that runs within;)