Wednesday, February 07, 2007

"3" tag

Three things that scare me:
1. Losing family/friends
2. Heights (especially if there are no safety railings, like on cliff tops)
3. Being paralysed and dependent on others for everything


Three people who make me laugh:
1. Terry Pratchett
2. My brother (especially on his
blog)
3. Pete when he makes puppy-dog eyes at me, with the accompanying little whines


Three things I love:
1. My books
2. My selection of music on my Ipod
3. My warm cosy soft bed

Three things I hate:
1. Aubergines (brinjals/eggplant)
2. UK/US consulates in India and their visa sections and ESPECIALLY their local employees
3. Slugs


Three things I don’t understand:
1. Why people have children if they don’t intend to look after them (I'm with you there, MumbaiGirl)
2. Physics
3. Maths


Three things on my desk (at home):
1. My computer
2. Stray hair clip (should be upstairs in the dressing room)
3. Lip balm (belongs right where it is)


Three things I’m doing right now:
1. Feeling cold (feet in draught!)
2. Dreaming of 5pm when I can go home
3. Choosing the colour combination for this meme (dont want to know if anybody dislikes it)

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Learn Japanese
2. Travel the world
3. Learn to grow plants and not kill them


Three things I can do:
1. Cook
2. Read anything and zoom in instantly on spelling errors (even if I dont know the meaning of the misspelt word)
3. Make a mess of any room without trying


Three things you should listen to:
1. The flute, played by any maestro in any genre of music
2. Irish drinking songs
3. Advice from people you trust to be sensible


Three things you should never listen to:
1. Punjabi rap (If I never hear "kudiye", "soNiye" or "munda" in a song again, it will be too soon!)
2. Malicious gossip
3. Politicians' speeches


Three things I’d like to learn:
1. Japanese
2. How to make the perfect samosa
3. Silk painting


Three favourite foods:
1. Mostly anything my mother makes
2. Idlis with chutney, sambar and molagapodi
3. Jilebi


Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Tea (even though I dont like it) because it's better than the slop that passes for coffee at work
2. Water
3. Milk


Three books I read as a kid:
(Wasnt a TV addict as a kid, didnt have a TV for the longest time and preferred books in any case)
1. Anything I could get my hands on
2. Amar Chitra Katha/Marvel Comics
3. Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys mysteries


I'd like to tag (even though I know they're busy folks and might not take on the tag):

Lakshmi
My brother, Kumar
Shoefiend

No comments: