Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Limerick-off Monday

I like this week's prompt simply because I managed to come up with two limericks fairly easily - the bonus being that I'm pretty satisfied with both of them! At any rate I'm not wishing for quicker wits and funnier ideas... this time around, anyway. No promises about next time, though!

So here they are:

A fellow who went through a phase
Of carrying hankies made of lace
Didn’t care a jot
What anybody thought –
His hi-fashion cred was firmly in place.

~~~~

A woman who went through a phase
Of attending each and every horse race
Found that her honey,
Her friends and her money
Quickly vanished without a trace.



2 comments:

Mobius Circle said...

LOL! Liked the "jot" and "cred" in the first one - nice choice of words there.

Madeleine Begun Kane said...

Thanks for joining in to my Limerick-Offs with two ... count'm ... two limericks! :)