Saturday, February 07, 2015

Story time from the past

Following on from my first post of 2015 (The One With The Promise, in Friends-speak), it struck me that someone who happens on that post might be interested in reading some of the short stories I wrote from the prompts given by my friend. Looking back at my short-story posts from the challenge (good lord, back in 2006! a full eight years back!), I noticed that I'd missed the first two challenges. But the rest of them, from 3 through 13, are there, in the months of November and December 2006.

So, here's the link to the first of them: Ammani's I Ask, You Write 3. I hope you'll follow up on the rest of them. Do let me know if the stories are as good as I imagine them to be... and if they aren't, let me down gently, won't you?

1 comment:

Anu said...

That was lovely. Please do share more of such stuff.