Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tag -

I'm it! Surprisingly easy to play tag when it's just me in the game. No strain on any faculty whatsoever.

Here goes the meme:

I am thinking about...
Going home.

I said...
"Isnt it 5 pm YET?"

I want to...
break free. (I mean, what else could I possibly say?)

I wish...
Plants could propagate without pollen. Hayfever is misery.

I miss...
Going to Kodaikkanal with my friends

I hear...
birdsong at 3a.m, although I dont WANT to.

I wonder...
why hardly anybody tags me. I like memes, folks!

I regret...
Not being more organised with photos taken over the years.

I am...
mostly happy.

I dance...
only at gunpoint on a bed of live coals while surrounded by a pink elephant orchestra wearing fake fur coats and playing "I dont want to dance" by Eddy Grant.

I sing...
when nobody can hear me.

I cry...
when I read moving passages in books, and at melodramatic Indian movies (but if anybody asks, I deny it)

I am not always...
sociable.

I make with my hands...
sometimes works of art, sometimes just a mess.

I write...
in black ink with a fountain pen.

I confuse...
easily.

I need...
books. All the time. Everywhere I go. Whatever I do.

I should try...
And then again, I shouldnt.

I listen to...
whatever I like.

I find...
things I wasnt looking for. And, sometimes, things I was.

I dislike...
narrow-minded attitudes.

I have...
a well-developed sense of the absurd.

I'd like...
to get rid of all terrorists in all countries and from all religions.

I expect...
that someone will find this meme silly.

I finish...
with a flourish.

I tag...
Whoever wants to be tagged. (Please let me know!)

No comments: